Become a Member of the St. John's Board of Trade
The St. John’s Board of Trade is Newfoundland and Labrador’s business advocate. We’re a community of more than 700 members, combining the collective power of industries, sectors and diverse perspectives. Together, we’re developing a thriving business community in St. John’s.
Why do people create communities? To share experiences, support each other, and celebrate successes. Business owners are no different. They join as members to develop partnerships, find common ground, discover opportunities, and face challenges.
The St. John’s Board of Trade exists to serve our members across a variety of sectors and industries, and advocate on their behalf. We are a driving force of progress in our community.
To put it simply, our job is to foster growth, innovation, and success for all.
We do this by:
- Acting as the driving force of progress and progressive thinking in our community.
- Bringing smart solutions for challenging times.
- Serving as a catalyst for business opportunity and connection.
- Connecting business leaders with big ideas.
- Advocating for conditions that all businesses to succeed.
- Providing the tools and information our members need to elevate their business.
All Members Receive:
The strength of our organization lies in the diversity of our membership and the singularity of our purpose. Businesses can select the Membership Level that matches the size of their business, to ensure your membership aligns with your needs.
- Access to exclusive networking, professional development, and signature events
- Access to M2M Marketplace
- Access to SJBOT Membership portal and detailed directory listings
- Post and view events
- View registration and guest lists for SJBOT events
- Access contact information for all SJBOT members
- Use of SJBOT logo on your website and promotional materials
- Access to Members-Only Savings Programs, including an opportunity to enroll your business in the Chamber Plan Health Insurance Program
- Business directory online listing
- Discounted rates on SJBOT advertising (website, social, and weekly newsletter)
- Opportunity to partner in or sponsor SJBOT events
- Opportunity to share thought leadership and industry expertise via blogs on the SJBOT website
- Receive the members-only weekly e-newsletter
- Access to member pricing at all paid events
- Early access to event tickets before they are released to the general public
- One (1) vote in Board of Directors elections
- 26-50 employees
- Three (3) Primary Representatives
- 51-99 employees
- Four (4) Primary Representatives
- $25 ANNUAL INVESTMENT
- For students one year post graduation
- When you are a member of the SJBOT, all your employees have access to events, tickets, and e-news.
- Your chamber fee is tax deductible.
- Monthly payments are only available to those who pay with credit card.
Prices are subject to HST.
For more information on membership, please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 726-2961.