Increase awareness of your company’s offerings, promote an upcoming event, or show off your industry-leading expertise to the business community when you advertise with the SJBOT.
St. John’s Board of Trade members save an additional 50% on our already affordable advertising rates. Our audience consists of St. John’s Board of Trade members, the wider business community, and other subscribers from St. John’s and surrounding areas.
For more information or to advertise, email email@example.com or call 726-2961.
E-News is the St. John’s Board of Trade’s weekly e-newsletter, developed to provide its subscribers with a variety of timely and relevant business information. Sent out once per week, e-news is formatted for quick reading and provides links to further information and event registration.
Distribution: 2,400 contacts
Frequency: Once per week
|Time||Member Price||Non-Member Price|
As the voice of business in St. John’s, your ad on stjohnsbot.ca is seen by our city’s business leaders.
Social Media Advertising
Through the power of Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter, you have access to thousands industry professionals in St. John’s.
|Placements||Member Price||Non-Member Price||Total Follows (as of September 2022)|
|Facebook – 4 posts||$200||$400||4,131|
|Twitter – 4 posts||$200||$400||6,359|
|LinkedIn – 4 posts||$200||$400||4,039|
If you are promoting a specific campaign or event and none of these options work for you, let us know and we will work with you to create a customized package.
- Include all relevant handles, hashtags, etc. when submitting your ad
- Please submit content the Friday before the week you want the post to be shared
- All artwork must be submitted in JPEG or PNG files
- Include a URL or email address you want the image to link to
- Website/E-News: Static images only, no flash files or animated GIFs
- Social: artwork can be an image or a video
- All ads must run during consecutive weeks
- Ads are placed in random order on our website
|E-News Banner Size:||560 x 74 pixels|
|Website Banner Size:||480 x 60 pixels|
|Social Media Sizes:||1600 x 900 pixels for Twitter|
1200 x 627 pixels for Facebook and LinkedIn