The St. John’s Board of Trade is Newfoundland and Labrador’s business advocate. We are a community of more than 700 members, combining the collective power of industries, sectors, and diverse perspectives. Together, we’re developing a thriving business community in St. John’s.
We exist to serve our members across a variety of sectors and industries, and advocate on their behalf. We are a driving force of progress in our community. To put it simply, our job is to foster growth, innovation, and success for all. We do this by:
- Bringing smart solutions for challenging times.
- Serving as a catalyst for business opportunity and connection.
- Connecting business leaders with big ideas.
- Advocating for conditions that allow all businesses to succeed.
- Providing the tools and information our members need to elevate their business.
We are a member of the Canadian Chamber of Commerce the primary and vital link between business and the federal government, to advocate for public policies that will foster a strong, competitive economic environment that benefits businesses, communities, and families across Canada.