What is a Board of Trade Ambassador?
The Ambassadors are group of professionals from various backgrounds who serve as liaisons with our members. The goal of the Ambassadors is to encourage meaningful participation in the board’s programs and services for new members in an effort to build member commitment and increase member retention.
What do Ambassadors do?
- attend monthly meetings
- play a visible role at all the Board of Trade functions
- recruit other Ambassadors
- recruit members
- call and visit members throughout the year to encourage involvement and ensure the board is meeting their needs
- communicate and help promote Board of Trade benefits to the members
- serve a two year term
- have FUN, and so much more!
Why become a Board of Trade Ambassador?
- exclusive nametags identifying themselves as Ambassadors
- discounted event offers
- complimentary business news profiles
- increased profile in the community
- great business exposure for the ambassador and their employers
- always involved and kept current on what is going on within the community
If you require any further information or are interested in becoming an ambassador, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 726-2961.
Please note that a limited number of Ambassadors are chosen each year. Every application will be considered, but not all may be successful. Thank you for your interest in helping promote and grow the St. John’s Board of Trade.