Hire Me St. John's is Here!
A Pitch Competition Connecting Top Talent to Employment Opportunities.
Are you looking for a career opportunity?
Want face time with the St. John's business community?
Pitch it! Tell them why they should 'Hire Me St. John's!'
Top talent in our City and Province deserve exposure, experience and access to engage employers. During a 3-week vote, you'll meet our carefully-selected Top prospects. Our business community deserves diverse skills, fresh perspective, and energized employees.
Submissions for Hire Me St. John's are now closed. Check back soon to vote for your favourite!
How to submit a pitch:
1. Shoot a 1 minute or less video
Grab your smartphone and shoot a quick 60 second video telling St. John's employers why you should be their next hire. Think of it this way. If you met the CEO of your dream company and had only 60 seconds to introduce yourself, what would you say and how would you say it? What do you want them to remember about you?
Your pitch should include:
1. Your name
2. Your degree, diploma and field of work
3. Whether you’re in search of a full-time or experiential learning opportunity
4. Your career ambitions
5. The type of company you want to work with
6. What makes you stand out (relevant experience, soft and hard skills)
· No more than 60 seconds long
· Highlights your skills and what you can offer a business
In other words, BE YOURSELF, but keep it professional.
2. Submit by October 25 at 4pm NST.
Upload your video and submit below. Select videos that meet the criteria will be posted on the BoT's social media platforms. This is your opportunity to pitch your skills to thousands people.