Digital & Social Media Intro & Update for Small (and not so small) Businesses: Facebook 2020
All organizations are facing challenging times but things will get back to normal (or a modified version of normal) and organizations need to be able to communicate and engage with their audiences effectively.
This FREE Online Micro Course conducted by Lyle Wetsch of the Digital & Social Media Program in partnership with the Gardiner Centre in Newfoundland, Sprott Professional Programs in Ontario, and Edwards Executive Education in Saskatchewan is designed to help all types of organizations be ready with a better digital and social media presence.
Join us for 6 one-hour training sessions conducted on a Monday/Wednesday schedule over three weeks:
- Monday, April 20: Refining Your Strategy & Tactical Plan
- Wednesday, April 22: Google My Business 2020
- Monday, April 27: Facebook 2020
- Wednesday, April 29: YouTube 2020
- Monday, May 4: LinkedIn 2020
- Wednesday, May 6: Website 2020
Watch and engage live or review the recorded sessions at your convenience.
Sign-up to get access to all live and recorded sessions.