The Ambassadors are group of professionals from various backgrounds who serve as liaisons with our members. The goal of the Ambassadors is to encourage meaningful participation in the board’s programs and services for new members in an effort to build member commitment and increase member retention.
What do Ambassadors do?
- attend monthly meetings
- play a visible role at all Board of Trade functions
- recruit ambassadors
- recruit members
- call and visit members to encourage involvement and ensure the board is meeting their needs
- communicate and help promote Board of Trade benefits to members
- serve a two year term
- have FUN!
Why become a Board of Trade Ambassador?
- exclusive nametags identifying themselves as Ambassadors
- discounted event offers
- complimentary business news profiles
- increased profile in the community
- great business exposure for the ambassador and their employers
- in the know about what is going on in the community
If you require any further information or are interested in becoming an ambassador, please contact Janet at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 726-2961.